Water Main Repair
Proudly Serving Durham, North Carolina and the Surrounding Areas
for All Your Plumbing Needs
Water Main Repair in Durham NC
Your water main is the most critical component of your plumbing system. The water main is the pipe that connects your house to the Durham NC municipal water supply or your well. If this pipe gets damaged in any way, it can impact not only your water supply - air can also get into the pipes and damage them.
Your water/well main can get damaged by construction or digging in your yard. In most cases, the main culprit is age. Water mains, like all pipes, start wearing out over time.
If your water main breaks, we’ll rush to your house the second we get a call. Throughout our 33 years, we’ve dealt with quite a few main ruptures, and we’ve been able to deal with them quickly enough to prevent any significant damage.
Are You Ready To Get Started?
How Can You Identify Water Main Issues?
To identify any water main issues before they become more serious, here are a couple of steps you should take:
- Locate your home’s shut-off valve - it’s usually located near the water meter.
- Follow the meter towards your home and pay close attention to the ground beneath you.
- Keep an eye out for any soggy or wet spots or standing water.
- Check all outside water connections for any leaks.
- Inside your home, you should pay close attention to the water pressure in your sinks. If the water pressure is low, it’s a good indication there’s a problem with the water main.
If you notice any of the signs above, you should give us a call. Our experienced technicians will come over to your house immediately to assess the damage.
We can’t stress enough how essential it is to repair your water main the second you notice an issue. The longer your wait, the bigger the chance it will burst completely and cause thousands of dollars of damage.
Well Main Repair
The well main is just the same as any water main and is just as prone to damage. If you notice your water well isn’t producing as much water as it should, this indicates you have a problem with your well main. If that happens, don’t panic, give us a call, and we’ll have it fixed in no time!